Monday, August 14, 2006

Noise Pollution

Most of the nutjobs bring the crazy with long, byzantine messages. But occassionally, you'll find one who can pack a whole lot of crazy into a short and sweet package.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The instructions in the computer don't work. The instructions in the book do work. There has been a noise-pollution-harassment that means that Mr. Gates has asked me for something. Note to DATCP. - I have collected enough information to file some complaints about the sort of thing that in my Sheboygan lawsuit that was on my behalf by the Wisconsin Education Association in which the attorney hired on my behalf wrote something about underlining being for emphasis, about the court records not having the monetary amount on the line, about Microsoft Outlook Express underling my name, etc.

[full name, address, and phone number removed]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home