Monday, June 05, 2006

Debating Kucinich

This guy wanted to debate Ohio's House Representative Dennis Kucinich for some reason I can't fathom, and thought that not only could he get Kucinich to debate him, but that he could get MSNBC to cover it.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bill and Melinda Gates and the Microsoft Staff, A few days ago I had anounced that I would like to have a debate with U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D) of Ohio. I had tried to reach the folks at Dateline and ended up asking other folks to contact the MSNBC staff to arrange a crew to show up here at the [name of town removed] City Hall at 4 p.m. Novemember 21st 2005. I am going to let Mr. Kucinich ask me 10 questions and then I am going to turn around and ask him (Kucinich) the same 10 questions, plus we each get an additional question that doesn't have to be the same (eg; [name removed], do you own a pet? Dennis; Do you own a motorcycle?) I will be at the [name of town removed] City Hall at 4 p.m. I would like the Dateline crew and Congressman Kucinich to show up so this can be documented for T.V. Sincerely , [full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address removed] P.S. I no longer have an account with Yahoo. This is e-mail #37.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home