Thursday, July 06, 2006

More mind control

Why do crazy people so often believe in mind control, and that they are the victim of it? Is it because they feel themselves going crazy, but need some other explanation? I don't know. But heres another victim of mind control:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the Microsoft International Attorney's,

The DoD and the MIT Graduates of Artificial Intelligence are using the Pandoras Box and your Trade Mark X-Boxes for Morphing towards the HR 2977 IH AirSpace Federal Law of 2002! I never signed an Informed Consent Form to be tortured with the DOE's Human Radiation. It is also being used by AMSAT Volunteer's from Bethasda Maryland. I need help in getting Neurorehabilitation for People with Brain Disorder's. I would like to Testify Against those people who use that Technology that way. It was the Federal Trade Commission that gave those people the perrmission to use this Technology that way! I have Mild CP with other developmental disabilities and never even gave my fingerprint for this five year torture! The United Nations might be using this Morphing Technology with the Elderly to Cure Themselves! My Social Security number [removed]. My address is [removed]. My telephone number is [removed]. I have been used as a Unclassified Mind Control Subject for justification in doing this because those people being in Eugenics and that I am expendable. Please help me!

Warm Fuzzies,
[name removed]

3 Comments:

Blogger Wiwille said...

I'm curious where one does sign a consent form to be tortured with the DOE's Human Radiation. Sign me up.

7/11/2006 06:48:00 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I found your blog though a post you made on mine, and I must say I am in absolute awe. While I am only forced to deal with the casually insane, it seems you get to deal with the real all-stars of the nutjob community. These emails are an absolute riot! Thanks for posting them.

8/09/2006 04:20:00 PM  
Blogger Customer Service Hell said...

Thank you, Brian! Customer service is pretty much the same everywhere, just different shades of the same craziness. I love your blog too, because it has so many similarities with my job. Keep 'em coming.

8/14/2006 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home