Saturday, January 28, 2006

Christ Michael's False Arrest

Double whammy today...the last post "Do you know that is love" and here the Return of Christ Michael! (to let us know that he was "falsely" arrested)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


More On False Arrests * Universal Bureau Of Internal Affairs * Illegal Internet Post
Taken From web site while using My Name to do a personal search on yahoo:

M CG 01 ASSAULT ON POLICE OFFIC 0508997 SATL LAKE CI NV 12/16/62 M W SL HE2J ER16472649 CHRIST MICHAEL M CG 01 INTERFERENCE WITH ARRES

And His Guilty Partner Beat Me For Minutes On End And Then said I was interfering.

They Have No case. I am going to have them Creamated.

They Recruited To Spy on me and try to stop me from Intercepting SLC Anti-Police and all this happened becuse I am investigating the U.S. Government and U.S. Marines with George Bush's regime's involvement in the WTC Inside job Murderers and the illegal war on Iraq for Middle East Control and their Oil Resources.

Time to end the Massacre of innocent common civilians.

Sincerely,

Christ Michael,

Chris Zifinity

'Zifinity College'

1 Comments:

Blogger Wiwille said...

You ever do a Google search on Christ Michael? Holy hell did I find some rather bizarre results.

4/19/2006 08:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home