Friday, November 03, 2006

Yoga Keyboard

To cleanse the pallette from the truly-overboard-insane, here's one that's just a little bit crazy.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Gates,
I have been watching with much interest and curiosity your ITskills and your attempts to improve them.Iam a corporate lawyer and an author on yoga and International Relations.My 30 years' experience with yoga prompt me to say that it is quite possible to copypaste one's thoughts on the monitor without using keyboard. What is your opinion?Regards

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I don't know, this guy sounds pretty loony to me. Writing an email like it's personally going to Bill Gates? He's a "corporate lawyer and an author on yoga and International Relations"? And he thinks he has a way to beam your thoughts to a computer?

On the Loon Scale from one to ten, I'd say he definately rates at least a 6.

11/07/2006 01:56:00 PM  
Blogger Customer Service Hell said...

Oh yeah, he's good and solidly loony...I just don't think I'll ever find anyone quite as loony as DOD Novel guy or the Jon Benet killer.

You would be amazed how many e-mails and letters come in from Random Schmoe addressed directly to Bill Gates and/or Steve Ballmer.

11/09/2006 01:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home