Tuesday, September 26, 2006

DOD Novel, pt 4

You asked for it, you got it. Part 4 of the "DOD Novel". Almost at the end here, probably one more post of this size to finish it off.
You'll note there are a couple people's names I left in here. First off, Kathleen Hill and Shawn Hill which I found out via Google refers to a murder case. Second, John St.Clair Akwei, who apparently is trying to sue the NSA for controlling his mind. I include those to show how this guy is including outside sources in his delusions. Also, you'll finally get a hint why he decided to send this to Microsoft.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got only one bowl of rice a day and 1-2 small glasses of water,and stayed around 7 days there ,no shower all the time there and slept on the floor with rats.I was throwing up and being tortured by what seemed to be a laser cutting and slitting me or a virtual reality type of slitting .Also and very important like all this torture , inside Downtown Central jail a Laser seemed to cut something inside my head above and behind my left ear ,dripping hot substance down inside my head , then a piece of brain or whatever dropped down like a small lobe of brain just dropped. While in jail,Foxhill Jail in the Bahamas ,inmates came up to me and asked me what were scripted questions 1.Are you married? 2.Do you have kids? 3. Are you single? 4.Do you live alone? These people seemed to be like paid actors in the Foxhill Jail.They would ask me those four questions then walk away- ,almost lineing up to ask me one after another.Inmates beat me with their sneakers -I asked one day why they're doing that an inmate told me there is a rumor going around that I rape black girls. Another person asked those same four questions of me ,and I asked him "how much do they pay you to do this?" He said $1,000.00 every time he sees me and gives me a hard time.This was at Foxhill Jail.I asked how many on this "brain team" which he told me was a nickname,he said 19 or 20 . In the Downtown Central the voice of President Herbert Walker Bush said my father was MKDelta programs Code Blue and that someone followed my father around and did this to him, heated his organs and did through the skull voices.In the jail the voices through the skull were doing what felt like slitting my intestine area with a razor blade caused unbearable pain ,it feels just like a razor inside my intestines slitting them , I was bent over in pain, I was throwing up ,this still goes on today.I was forced to do forced swallowing and forced yawning that I could not stop at their voice command,it was impossible for me to stop the yawning ,head back a little, mouth opened as wide as it could go ,sometimes the voice would say "take your medicine" and I'd feel something go into my throat and my mouth would be manually shut by them,virtually,a virtual reality torture. Sometimes they would say "poison pill" and while they made me open my mouth in a yawn type pose the person or persons at the computer /holomar 3d virtual reality side of this human computer interaction would stick what felt like his hand down my throat almost down into my stomach while my gag instinct took over and made me vomit.Sounds unreal with the rest but completely and factually true.All after the United States military Helicopter transported of me in the Bahamas,and after I informed the Senators what was happening to me and threats to my Mom and family members. This went on for weeks both in the Bahamas and Florida. Sometimes 3,4,5 times an hour,in Foxhill Jail,and home in Florida.This torture is something I have never read about anywhere . At home in Florida while being tortured in my home at [address removed] I had non-stop 24/7 throbbing pain areas in my head under the skin between skin and skull something felt like the size of pin heads were all over my head giving me pain so great I held my head in pain crying sometimes all day non-stop ,at the very least I cried in pain every morning and every night over 9 months while the voices ridiculed me and said they were in Ft Meade, Tampa, Texas,and Los Almos . It became a ritual voices of loved ones,Chris Brown and family -to break me down crying at least twice a day ,in the morning and at night ,for 9 months plus and still today .At the same time it felt like my brain was expanding onto my cranium.This area seemed swollen and gave such pain I thought I was going to die, or have blood/brain leak, it never stopped throbbing and burning hot. Twenty-four hours a day the voices would torture me ,threaten my family and the will to live was taken away from me, my body depleted of all my energy ,anemic,red and white blood cell count in half,down from 180lbs to 150lbs in 4 weeks, and tortured by their "program" their "software" overpowering my EEG's, and this "program" controling my mind,my biological body ,my chemical makeup ,which I found one of the Los Almos and Darpa solicitations # BAA01-42 that change a person's biological makeup into electrical signals to be sent over the department of defence's microwave spectrum to a super-computer, just so they can destroy a persons God given chemical and biological make-up,to be controled , not by nature , but by them at the department of defence.They control my body functions, wouldn't let me think of any happy thoughts only sad ones. I was about to attempt suicide - in my bathroom I took a blanket put it in my bathtub , put a generator in my bathroom and was about to take sleeping pills a bottle but didn't .I still have a burn mark on the toilet seat where the muffler from the generator hit.After I heard a miltary voice say later on "I don't know where they got the Gitmo Software" "I don't know where they got the Gitmo software" "I don't know how it got out of Gitanamo Bay" This must have been the software program that takes away a person's will to live used before at Gitmo Bay,Cuba. Recently, I asked the voice what are you doing and do your have other Port Charlotte residents EEG's like the Hill family in your computer,because I read of Shawn Hill's death and he had sleep depravation, demons both visual images and audio ,and excessive dreams the voice said YES. I asked do you have Shawn Hill's EEG's the voice said YES. I asked what you did to Kathleen Hill the voice said "I Envoked her" .I asked if she was "programmed" to kill her husband like a "programmed assasin" and the voice said YES . I asked who programmed her the voice said "I DID IT" .I asked if they had Kathleen Hill's EEG's in a computer the voice said YES. Then the voice said he had a 9 year old childs EEG's in the computer .When I asked if he had other children's EEG's and envoked them.I got no answer.This was either a live person or the computers artificial intelligence but whoever knew about downloading into memory or hypnotic suggestion "programming". I later asked why so many American citizens EEG's in a computer, -he said a "New World Order" ,I said what do you mean ,the through the skull voice said a "superior race". I said is that like Carnegie Institution Eugenic's program from WW2 the voice said YES.So I looked that up and bookmarked it and saw the MKDelta program they said they used against my father.I saw the "Gehlan Organization" and CIA and mind control has been going on along time by a certain few,since the 1950's. Later on in the month one of the things that were causing the unbearable pain under my skin the size of pinheads were virtually reality removed by someone ,as the voice said hold your finger there on your head in each spot where you feel it -I did - and I could actually feel a virtual reality type probe under my skin , banging to disintegrate and break up these pinhead things ,just one more thing in the United States Goverment human computer interaction "program" causing tremendous pain and murder .Some might exist but not as many filling my head,and these are seperate from the synethic telepathy EEG attacks of people in the past,I had read about.Sleep depravation , senerio's,voices,smells, and images with brain chemical differences stimulated all by computer ,with excess adreneline easily causes my heart attacks and I'm sure with most people over twenty something years heart failure ,murder. People can now be hooked in together with concious and sub-concious thoughts via software/computer/DOD spectrum in an EEG sort of "chat room" . Effects could be given to the mass people , simutaniously via DOD software ,DOD computer and DOD airwaves. Depression or guilt ridden events recorded in DOD computer and played over and over in my mind , including two photos of child poronography , with matching "evoked potentials" almost made me commit suicide. This software I imagine is the suicide software , to get rid of people via the "Power Discreet" way - which my own Police ,F.B.I. National Security seems not to be able to protect me from ,even though the "Power Discreet" has the same M.O. for over 23 years. . Months later while coming back from Toronto,Canada after being tortured there also , I was directed in Ft.Lauderdale International Airport to two Customs/immagration agents ,one [name removed] with an aluminum clipboard with a bumper sticker that read "Don't mess with Texas" and the other person a short red-headed lady name Bailey on her name tag .They asked me the exact same questions as the jail convicts script in the Bahamas 1.Are you married? 2.Do you have kids? 3.Are you single ?. 4 Do you live alone? These the EXACT same scripted questions the inmates in jail would come up to me and ask ,then walk away. I tried to make a phone call and [name removed] said "put the phone down" "your not even in the Country yet" and I thought what are you going to do not let me in my own Country? What I'll be in perpetual motion on a plane forever? Then I asked an agent 15 feet away another red-headed woman "Have you seen these agents before?" "NO" she said "this is the first time I have ever seen them". I looked up web address [URL outdated] a Court case involving NSA Microwave technology ,John St. Clair Akwei ,that included EEG memory extraction and human computer interaction just what this is. It all made sense because the "voices" were using past expierences ,all my family in threats , friends in threats from Massachusetts ,friends from Florida , movie stars , to bring up and taunt me with them .A great deal of the technologies are patented which I now have .The NSA are the ONLY people who can do this and they were describing the things I was seeing IN REAL TIME to try to "drive me nuts" and to suicide .Not only can they see in real time what I was seeing,they tried to destroy me,and still are doing it . I lost 30 lbs in about 4 weeks flat ,became anemic ,blood counts down to half both red and white, and having huge amounts of pain and torture when those voices threaten to kill me , my family,and friends. Now I bought a new computer and went to work researching, I found the Department of Defence CONTRACTS to Carnegie Mellon's Human Computer Interaction Department which supported [some info removed] non-verbal communication thought via a human's brain EEG's through the Defence Department's microwave spectrum to the computer NSA. This software and hardware human computer interaction goverment/corporate research is sponcored by General Motors ,Intel,Bell Atlantic,DARPA ,DOD,IBM,Interactive Systems Inc,McDonnell Foundation,Microsoft,National Science Foundation,Omron,Oracle,Office of Naval Research,NASA,Panasonic,Pittsburg Digital Greenhouse,National Science Foundation,Navy,SPAWAR Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center,Tides Center,University of Pittsburg,University of Virginia,Verizon/BBNT, and XeroxPARC .This may be part of the reason why my 2002 G.M. TruckChevy s-10 radio/cd player on the voices threats and cues and commands , made huge popping/banging sounds through the speakers and extremely loud clicking sounds through the cd player in the dashboard at the same time I was telling the voices to "shut up" and "leave me alone!!!'" - From what I've experienced the Department of Defence radio frequency,the microwave spectrum under their control ,not only can they do "through the skull" threatening voices with Artificial Intelligence and computer software programs ,they can also control electronic products with what I believe is the help of their sponcers and through the DOD microwave spectrum ,and/or some sort of directed energy for fear ,I believe this because in the Carnegie Mellon Human Computer Interaction web site it states quote "Our work with sponcers typically engages customers and users in the research process" How do they "ENGAGE" a customer in Human Computer Interaction ? Other than a brain to computer,or brain to computer to brain linkup for human computer interaction. I believe it was an unconsenting un-suspecting NSA /Homeland Security EEG entrainment or"brain linkup" that tortures me.I don't know anyone who has been asked or consented to Human Computer Interaction via Department of Defence controled microwave radio frequency spectrum to the NSA , DOD, or their subcontractors or sponcers computers,for torture.I did not give consent for torture,or torture done with my own standard G.M. truck electronics.The booms,and clicks at the exact same second the threats and taunts of the through the skull voice and voices , using my own electronics for their purpose of nothing more than to make me go insane or commit suicide,again using my own truck radio/cd player and home electronics .Their department of defence supercomputer plays echos in my head,concious and sub-concious thoughts that "talk" and form senerio's 24 hours a day and is patented,questions sub-concious constently sometimes I can hear it sometimes not all without consent of this brain torture, senerio's of good guy -bad guy for more fear this is patented I found, voices that question my sub-concious thought without my permission/consent during this torture and put suggestive thoughts ,taunts, that only sometimes I can hear ,but none-the-less hear them install thoughts to my sub-concious , also they have what seems to be a polygraph system in this brain EEG to department of defence microwave spectrum to supercomputer system, a computer that uploads my memory into it with my natural way of speaking and images of my past and "real time" images then draws on it to torture me , this computer finishes unfinished thoughts and sentences I'm having while thinking by itself using a fonix patented type of advanced speech method to anticipate sentences before even thought ,it downloads terrorist senerio's into me using anyone as terrorist voices and explosions to be triggered anytime by the computer programmers at the department of defence ,they download images into memory and in "real time" right to my brain,IBM type speech, technologies to command directly from supercomputer via department of defence microwave spectrum to my brain, Memex/carnorvoir (picked key words) technology to kick in the A.I. and live torture , MKUltra coming to fruitation after 50 years with the programming of Kathleen Hill of Port Charlotte ,Florida who the paper quoted her to say her and Mr. Hill had sleep depravation , both images and voices and excessive dreams .Easily now programmed into sub-concious and triggered to concious, With me also smells that travel via department of defence software directly to my brain while the voices taunt me saying "like that smell" and "smells like Wolfrowitz" -this possibly made and/or explainable by [name removed] a Nobal Louriate whose work includes direct brain smell and who I also had a question and answer session with after I saw her picture in the internet ,This can only be done by our National Security Agency because they told me they were NSA at times in Ft. Meade Maryland . Insane how the NSA can record and monitor nearly every microwave cell phone call but not their own torture "through the skull" Department of Defence microwave frequency spectrum. With my own private EEG's , my brain waves ,brain pattern and print a voice through the skull directly to my thought told me they do this to our Soldiers , they have data bank their EEG's and in 10 years they will have all 280 million Citizens EEG's brain waves in this NSA computer.Like I said I have recently discovered that my semen burns like fire any skin it touches just like many Military wife's have been complaining about and is well known from this War. It is microwave human computer interaction that does this.The "warfighter" the human computer interactive warfighter,is just that - interactive with a supercomputer just like me 24/7 except me being on their HCI torture "program " or "application" .Just as their own department of defence ,office of navy research, and DARPA research and development contracts state ,both in their bid contracts and their department of defence grants and funding to Universitys and Colleges state,human computer interaction. I know My EEG's were taken out of the air we breath as Americans without any CONSENT whatsoever.My emails were taken while being tortured ,my faxes not going through while the voice said "I got that one too" and torturing me with stabbing pains 24 hours a day until present ,I was transported by U.S.Military helicopter within 36 hours after arriving in the Bahamas while being heavily mind controled and tortured. While researching the torture of me via DOD's microwave spectrum and NSA artificial intelligence computer named "John" which it told me, directly to my thought, that was its name , I found software/hardware DOD RDTE Budget Justification Sheet project ST-30 on memory extraction for sleep deprived soldiers who can't recall the trama of the battle so via DOD microwave spectrum it will extract their memory of the battle. Computer to brain back to computer to record memory extraction visuals , ST-11 interactive temporal data mining ie my verbal threatening interragation of me, from computer to Human to computer via monitored Defence Departments Microwave Spectrum ,ST-31 on thought reading via DOD's Microwave Spectrum from human victim me to computer ,ST-29 on human -computer interaction through spoken English via DOD Microwave Spectrum from Human to Computer,project CCS-02 Computer Exploitation and Human Collaboration thought interaction with a computer via DOD's Microwave spectrum ie Artifical Intelligence NSA Computer taunting and torturing me, for research on this and Human/Computer research without respect to me or code 45 46 for DARPA financing. I found the contracts with ONR Office of Navy Research and Darpa .I found out this "program" was used over 25 years ago with the same M.O. because I called [name removed] in New Jersey a gentleman 62 years old that for 17 years until present has been tortured and had virtual anal rape like myself,his name [name removed] , who I know is telling the truth because after I was virtual anally raped ,I called him and asked if he had any kind of sexual abuse not telling him of mine he said he had "virtual anal insertion" So I know he's telling the truth ,same as me .Also John St. Clair Akwei court case against the NSA, [names removed] in California ,these are reputable Teachers , R.N. Nurse ,and Realtors like myself that the same M.O.for this crime for over 25 years. This is the same M.O. from these terrorists for years and years, and for that reason Homeland Security ie FBI,CIA and NSA has never solved in over 25 years the same M.O. of these treasonist terrorists .These weapons give me sleep depravation ,make me see images while being tortured verbally from department of defence spectrum microwaves with an A.I. computer , live voices, and citizens sub-concious "link-ups" to me .These weapons have downloaded dreams into me triggered while sleeping,one of my WW2 Vet Air Force father being thrown into a dug grave naked while the voice of President George H.W.Bush saying my father was MKDelta's project code blue, and another voice who said he was Col.David Moorehouse or Westmooreland who said he did organ heating to my father. Past memorys of my neiborhood friends made into dreams with "through the skull voice" saying "is that a better dream"? "how did you like that dream"? Death scenes of past lovers being killed ,[name removed] of Holden ,Massachusetts I'm very concerned about that considering what happened to my Mother after they threatened her , weeks later having brain/blood barrier leak . Rapes of my 82 year old WW2 Navy Vet mother ,and the voices telling me they will kill my mom -over 9 months straight with these voices torturing me.These federally funded and federally deployed weapons through our DOD guarded airwaves, made by department of defence sub-contractors grants to our Universitys and Colleges to research and development on human computer interaction by DARPA funded projects and using the department of defence microwave spectrum to deploy the torture of an American Citizen me [name removed]

3 Comments:

Blogger Rev3rb said...

I'm still trying to figure out the connection to MS. I wonder if he's sent this to other companies and government agencies. (I can only guess yes)

9/27/2006 06:54:00 AM  
Blogger Customer Service Hell said...

What I was getting at with the MS connection is when he says:

"This software and hardware human computer interaction goverment/corporate research is sponcored by..."

He lists a bunch of companies, and one is Microsoft. I'm sure he probably sent this to every company he listed there.

9/27/2006 01:49:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

My God. It must have taken this guy WEEKS to write this thing! I love how he goes on about all this being done to him "to make him insane." You'd think after writing that he'd maybe take a brief moment to consider the possibility that he IS insane! But no, not him, he's 100% committed to his cause here. I love it!

9/28/2006 07:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home