Friday, August 10, 2007

Shocking Xbox

I have no idea why the wonderful gaming device that is the Xbox seems to stick in the minds of the paranoid delusional, but it really just does. Here's another example of it:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Gates:

I have written to you before in regards to a important issue that I need a answer . Can someone use a illegal application of hardware and or software on a X Box; and say lay it on to of cable wire.Would this send electrical shock to someone ( [name removed]) that being myself. My neighbor above me is using such. I have had the electric Company out twice they have reground the electric to outside ground. The problem still persists. Please advise.

Respectfully:

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

It's about damn time!

Though I'm sorry I won't be able to read any more of these wackjob's ramblings, I'm very happy for you that you have moved on to better things.

8/10/2007 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Customer Service Hell said...

Thank you, Brian. It was a long time coming, but I just had to change things.

8/14/2007 04:59:00 PM  
Blogger Dataceptionist said...

One of my personal worst experiences,
http://tinyurl.com/354pls
before my blog turned into a more "Lifestyle" one.
Interestingly CSH-author, the company I worked for at the time, was closely affiliated with MS in my country (read-the CSR's were outsourced to MS's call lines) so I kinda know wher e you're coming from here

8/14/2007 10:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home